Saturday, December 20, 2008
99.
Here are 99 things about me.Enjoy.
1.I'm very stubborn.
2.When i want to.
3.I love all my friends.
4.I think that life without friends is like sea without fish.
5.Empty.
6.My other name is Penguin.
7.I didn't choose it.
8.Alin did.
9.I have this obsession.
10.When i'm blogging,I listen to "Blink 182-I miss you".
11.And that's not my only obsession.
12.I have plenty of them.
13.I am always right.
14.I'm right even when i'm not.
15.I'm afraid of spiders.
16.And jelly-fish.
17.I love to sing.
18.But my neighbours don't like me to sing.
19.But i don't give a fuck about them.
20.I'm addicted to chocolate.
21.And cartoons.
22.I'm short.
23.That's why they call me Penguin.
24.And because i walk like one.
25.And act like one.
26.I love music.
27.I can learn much faster the lyrics of a song than some stupid lessons at biology.
28.I like hugging people.
29.I love laughing.
30.I think laugh can be my middle name.
31.I get bored quite easily sometimes.
32.I love travelling.
33.All kinds of travelling.
34.I love the subway.
35.I always feel free when I'm travelling alone.
36.Just me and myself.
37.And the streets.
38.I like watching videos on Youtube.
39.I can't stand people who change just to get attention.
40.I like Christmas.
41.Because of its atmosphere.
42.And because I like making presents.
43.And because of the snow.
44.I like to make funny faces in the mirror.
45.I love books.
46.I just love the sound of the dry leaves under my feet.
47.My room is a mess.
48.If I clean it up,I won't be able to find anything.
49.I'm already halfway there:D
50.I like cutting my hair.
51.I sometimes hurt people even if I don't want to.
52.But people hurt me too.
53.A lot.
54.So I guess we're even.
55.When I like a movie I watch it a hundred times.
56.Luckily I don't get bored so easily.
57.I'm kinda obsessed with pens.
58.I think I never have enough of them.
59.In this freaking moment I realise I don't like carols at all.
60.I now realise I love summer.
61.I love the smell of new books.
62.I think that our life is like a book.
63.Every page is written with your story.
64.And the next pages are waiting for you to write more and more.
65.Until the day you die.
66.That reminds me of a song.
67."Until the day I die" from "Story of the year".
68.I wanna fall in love these days.
69.I miss summer.
70.More than everything.
71.Summer.seaside.wave.sand.smile.skin.love.
72.Summer.park.skate.sneekers.guitar.streets.
73.Well I can say that I suck at all kind of games.
74.I mean...it's not that I don't like playing them.
75.It's just that I am bad at it.
76.I hate cats.
77.I can't explain why.I just hate them.
78.Me and my best friend are so...let's say we have different ideas.
79.Different points of view.
80.For example now we're arguing about her guitar's name.
81.I like Rai and Margaret but she says she likes Sai or Rocky.
82.I mean come on what kind of name is Sai?Or Rocky?
83.And I am the godmother so it's my job to find him a name.
84.I've decided.It will be Johnny Crash.
85.Even if his mother wants Riot.
86.She is kinda nuts.
87.But I love her just the way she is.
88.I miss the summer.
89.More than everything.
90.I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget my friends for a whole minute.
91.Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone.
92.I'm almost there:D
93.I love shopping.
94.Ok we've just decided.
95.Her guitar's name is Riot.
96.And my guitar's name will be Johnny Crash.
97.I'm genious.
98.Speaking of that..
99.I stick to my opinion.I miss summer.
That's it.I'm done.Finally.
Aaaand :-? Andule you're next.>:D<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment